Who wants tickets to Rocking the Daisies courtesy of Tresemme?
September 28, 2015
Are you wishing you could go to Rocking The Daisies this year? Great news! Tresemme will be there to keep your locks in perfectly styled shape for the three days of the festival PLUS I’m giving away a set of double tickets! This is happening super fast due to time and ticket delivery constraints so I am announcing the winner today at 12 midday, right here under comments of this post. The winner has to live in Cape Town so that she and her partner can have their tickets in time.
TRESemmé will keep YOUR locks rocking all weekend long
Day 1: Make Waves!
1. Shampoo and condition hair using the TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Healthy Volume range.
2. Apply one pump of TRESemmé Oil Elixir to the palm of your hands, rub together and apply from your mid lengths to ends.
3. Rough-dry hair completely.
4. Apply 1 pump of TRESemmé Salon finish volume and lift mousse into your palm, then throw your head over and apply the mousse from the tips of the hair, scrunching.
5. Let the curls fall naturally and don’t stretch them out or they will uncurl.
6. Spritz with TRESemmé Firm Hold Hairspray to secure.
TIP: Add a flower crown, pretty headband, tiny braids or flowers for some festival flair!
Day 2: Keep rocking the wave
Tie your hair in a messy top-knot while you sleep to stop crushing your curls. When you wake up, spray your hair with a little water, then scrunch with a little TRESemmé Salon finish volume and lift mousse to reactivate.
TIP: Bring a hot bandana or hat. This can double as sunshade and cover your curls if they start to misbehave.
Day 3: Up and Away!
Use your texture to create a messy up-do. Make sure you have plenty of bobby pins and a healthy spritz of TRESemmé Firm Hold Hairspray to secure and add a fresh scent.
Did you like this post? Share it with your friends!