Elizabeth Arden adds a star product to the Eight Hour Cream range
January 15, 2016
There’s something to be said for the phenomenal success ELIZABETH ARDEN has reached with the Eight Hour Cream range. The pickings were limited when it first started out in the skin protectant cream, but over the years developed into such a huge powerhouse of products, the lip balms, pot balms, overnight skin protectant, hand cream, etc just flies off the shelves. Just this week the latest offering was launched into this collection and I for one, self proclaimed and publicly admitted oil obsessed fanatic could not be more excited.
The EIGHT HOUR CREAM ALL OVER MIRACLE OIL is the most amazing feeling oil and definitely due to become the star in this range that has reached cult status. It can be used on the face, body and hair and has been proven to condition and moisturize for around 8 hours. It has a light citrus floral smell that gives you that home spa feeling.
- Tsubaki Oil – extracted from the camellia flower is rich in omega 6 and 9 that nourishes, soothes and protects the skin. It also boosts collagen, smoothes the skin and improves the skin texture
- Grape Seed Oil – contains omega 6 fatty acids that moisturizes and conditions
- Ginger Root Extract – improves skin texture and tone
- Boswellia Resin – makes the skin firmer, soothes and calms red or irritated skin
- Vitamin E – conditions skin and will protect against free radical damage to the skin
- Olive, Avocado and Sunflower Seed Oils and Rosemary extract – moisturizes, conditions and protects with anti oxidants.
I’ve been trying the oil on face, body and hair with great results. The oil is light enough to apply to the face without clogging the pores and it gives a beautiful moisturizing radiance to the complexion. After a shower, without drying off, I misted some of the oil onto skin to lock in moisture and lightly scent skin. For hair, using it as a treatment when it’s wet or just smoothing some onto ends without leaving a oily residue worked like a charm.
I was really impressed with the fine mist of oil that distributes from the spray bottle and that I really didn’t have to pack many other products, because this is such a great all rounder. The 100ml bottle will retail for R385, so look out for it in store from the middle of this month and add it to your other Eight Hour Cream products!
Did you like this post? Share it with your friends!